Occupational health and wellness services
Direct primary care membership for employees
MainStreet direct primary care membership is an ideal employer-sponsored benefit. Clinic membership is a care-first health benefit that people can use with no insurance coverage required.
Employee Benefits That People Want and Can Afford
MainStreet Direct Care membership gives your people fast access to a doctor and improves employee satisfaction. Employers with fewer than 50 employees are not required to provide health insurance. Many of us have been priced out of the health insurance market and clinic membership is an alternative employee benefit that many people want and can afford.
Benefits for Employers
- A flat monthly fee for all primary health care can be budgeted, easily
- The membership benefit may be defined as all employer-paid or partially employee-paid
- Employees access doctor care quickly during office hours and after-hours, either in person or via cell phone, text or email
- The clinic membership agreement is entered into by each employee individually; we protect the doctor-patient relationship
Vision care, too. When employers offer access to MainStreet Clinic membership, workers who subscribe may also enroll in Primary Vision Care Services.
Contact MainStreet Clinic for an employer benefits packet.
First call for occupational health and wellness
Make MainStreet Clinic your first call for immediate response to workplace injury, and for total work injury management.
We are an independent clinic – working for you – not operated by a hospital system or corporation. We strive to help your employees get well, get back to work, and to help conserve resources workers and employers.
We hold that companies and their employees share a mutual stake in our community commerce, and we are committed to the conservation of resources and preservation of jobs. View/Print Flyer
Comprehensive occupational health and wellness services
- 24/7 Response
- Same Day/Next Day Appointments
Total Work Injury Management
- Over 20 years of experience with worker’s compensation care in Lawton
- Individualized back-to-work plans
- We know about recordables!
Respirator Clearance — Quick!
- 24-48 hour turnaround
- On-site wellness screening
- Hands-on assistance with developing company drug testing policy
- Trained, experienced staff
- Full range of testing (urine, hair)
- On-site testing available
Work Fitness Evaluations
- Pre-hire evaluations
- Return to work assessments and recommendations
- Work modification recommendations
Contact MainStreet Clinic for occupational health and wellness services.