Primary Care Medical Clinic
MainStreet Clinic is a membership-based primary care clinic providing compassionate care and everything you need to improve and maintain your health.
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – Noon
We strive to deliver innovative medical services in the old fashioned style of a personal physician caring for each patient individually, including complete primary care services for individuals and families, regardless of insurance coverage.
Call for an appointment: (580) 248.9966
MainStreet Clinic Services
- Comprehensive internal medicine evaluation
- Annual medical exam to detect disease and promote wellness
- Prompt problem-focused medical care for disease or injury
- Worker’s Compensation injury care
- Total work injury management
- Chronic disease management
- Specialty services, such as DNA testing, UA drug screens and hair follicle drug screens
- Patient-centered conveniences included in clinic membership
- Coordination of care with medical specialists and facilities