Access to affordable medical care … when you need it.
Direct primary care membership is centered around you, old-fashioned health care from a personal physician.
It’s about care, not coverage.®
MainStreet Direct Care membership is much like belonging to a club that includes many benefits. Belonging means you will be able to see your Doctor when you need to, on your schedule. And you will have plenty of time with your Doctor — unhurried visits that allow time to hear your concerns, understand your health problems and provide you with the care and treatment you need.
What It Costs
- Monthly membership dues – view rates
- One-time $50 registration fee
- Voluntary appointment fee of $5/clinic visit – donated to charity, and no fee for phone calls, emails or texts
- Discount prices for additional services and testing
Direct Primary Care Membership Includes
- Comprehensive annual medical exam*
- Return visits as needed throughout the year
- Same day/next day appointments
- Unhurried, extended-time clinic visits
- Communication with your Doctor via email, text and telephone
- Referrals and coordination with medical specialists
- Hospital-to-home coordination
- Wellness counseling
- Discounts on labs, imaging, etc.
- Flu shot discount and guaranteed availability
- House call option
- No long-term commitment
* Full internal medicine work-up: history and physical; kidney and liver test; blood count; thyroid evaluation; diabetes testing (Hgb A1C); cholesterol determination; EKG as indicated
Contact Dr. Birdwell about direct primary care membership at (580) 248.9966 for more information.